The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
About Coil Roofing Nailer MCN55
One piece drive pin working life is more 0.3 millions times.
Bump fire; Aircraft grade bumper, resistant to wearing.
High strength alum alloy die casting body;
High strength plastic magazine, stand wear and tear;
Model no.: MCN55
Required pressure: 85-115psi(5.8-8bar)
Max pressure: 120 psi (8.3bar)
Nail capacity: 300-350pcs
Multi directional exhaust port directs air away from operator and work surface.
Trigger And Handle
TPE handle sheath, not easy to frost crack;
Nail head and drive pin have be heat treated by Ipsen which import from Germany;
The magazine can load 300-350 pcs coil wired nail,
The AEROPRO coil pallet nail gun MCN55 is a nail gun which is usually used to make pallets,drums, export wooden boxes,crating,wooden fence,general construction applications including siding, decking and sheathing.
CE Certificate of Product
Packaging & Delivery
• Delivery Time: Around 45 days after your payment.
• Package:AEROPRO Craft box
• Net Weight: 11.5 kgs/Carton / Gross Weight: 12.5kgs/Carton
• Carton Size & Volume:43×33.5×32.5mm
• Warranty: 1year limited warranty
Why use a nail gun?
The main purpose of any nail gun is for driving nails into various materials in the quickest way possible. The other alternative is to use a hammer and nail, but this is never going to be as fast, accurate or as safe. For those who need to insert a lot of nails at once during a project or daily work a nail gun is the most effective method.
They can be used for a range of different purposes which include framing, roofing and flooring. As well as heavy duty applications they are appropriate for more delicate work like stapling and tacking. Speed and accuracy are the two main reasons to invest in a nail gun.
Differences between nail guns
Due to the various applications nail guns can be used for there are differences between the guns available. These are the main things to look out for when choosing a nail gun:
• Gauge size: the size of the nails it can drive in
• Power source: battery or air
After narrowing down the reasons for purchasing such a tool you should be in a good position to decide what nail gun is right for you. Here at SGS Engineering we have a range of battery powered and air powered nail guns available, each of which has its own advantages.
Why Choose Us
• Built in 1990
• Total staff from 1800 to 1200 now by TPS (Toyota Production System)
• Total 100,000 square meter manufacture base
• Passed ISO14001 & ISO9001 authentication
• Introduced TS16949 quality management system in 2007, and most of our products had approved by GS/CE & ETL certification.
Exhibition Around The World
Customer Questions & Answers:
Q1: What' s Your Warranty?
A: Our Warranty Is 12months Limited Warranty Except The Easy Wearing Parts.
Q2: What Are Your QC Inspection Steps?
We Also Have 7 QC Steps Inspection Steps:
√ Raw Material Inspection
√ Metal Work Inspection
√ Heat Treatment Inspection
√ Assemble Line 100% Inspection
√ Life Inspection Test
√ Packing Inspection
√ Final Inspection In The Warehouse
So Trust Us Means Get More Expected
Q3: What' s Your Heat-Treatment?
A: We Are Using The Germany Ipsen Heat-Treatment Machine For Our Key Parts Which Extend The Long Working Life.
Q4: What' s Your Production Capacity?
A: Air Tools: 300,000pcs Per Month, Air Spray Guns 500,000pcs Per Month, Air Nailers 300,000pcs Per Month, Airless Sprayers 30,000pcs Per Month
Q5: What' s Your Certification?
A: We Have CE/GS/EMC/ETL/UL By TUV Rheinland And SUD, We Also Pass The BSCI/SA8000/ISO9000.
• Small Order Quantity Is Acceptable Here.
• Samples Are Available.
• A Prompt Feedback Will Be Submitted Against Your Inquiry Within 12 Hours, Well-Trained And Experienced Staffs Are Ready To Offer Service To You.
• Your Business Relationship With Us Will Be Confidential To Any Third Party.
• Good After-Sale Service.
• You Can See Us And Our Products In The Exhibitions Domestic And Abroad.